Monday 28 February 2011

Respond to Facebook

This is an image dedicated to a Facebook page about embarrassing things done when drinking. Here's the link if you want a sneaky peek

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5338512777&v=wall

In the group they have listed about 20 incidents and I have tried to include as many of these as I could in my image. People all over the world can recognise these intoxicated events which makes it silly and humorous to view. I like how a street, inside a club and inside a bedroom have had to be included-it makes it more surreal (but I still think it needs to be more) The image is drawn with different sized fine liners and marker pens on a A3 white acrylic painted board.
(the image is photographed therefore is not the best quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment