Wednesday 6 April 2011

Drugy View
















I sent a survey out for research, asking what people get up to nights out, what they have seen; both shocking and funny, and what they have seen on drugs(if they do them). It was fun and interesting to read the results! It just shows how society changes at night. This image here is one made from the results of the drug asked question. I tried to include most of the imagery that was described to me. Pingu, a chinese dragon, a hand splitting in half.... This works well I think as people can relate, and including some 'normal' looking people means that it is half surreal, half not. A balance between the previous 'so very surreal' scene and the 'a shambles' scene. It's visually simulating. In the final I think I need this mix of surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment